Sunday, August 17, 2008

Terrabyte 3.0 is coming next month


I'm sure you've heard of Terrabyte. It's an annual outdoor event at The Arboretum, created by Tycho and Test Shot Starfish - experimental, electronic dudes with art and visual installations. I've been to the first and second event and it's definitely worth checking out.

I just found out this year's Terrabyte (coined 3.0) will be on Sunday, September 14th (5pm-10pm). No details on their website (it's actually down - I think they're redesigning it), but will let you know when I find out more information. Last year, they asked for submissions for the art installations, but I think we should try to get Catalog artists to play there.

This event happens at The Arboretum located at 301 N. Baldwin Avenue, Arcadia, 91007.

No comments: